Q1: Where is the site located?
Cornell Rouge is located near Highway 7 and Donald Cousens Parkway in Markham. Nestled next to Rouge Urban National Park, the area is surrounded by miles of walking trails and lush green natural spaces
Q2: How many homes are in the neighbourhood?
Cornell Rouge is a master planned community that is home to over 2,000 families.
Q3: What style of homes are available for purchase and what are their sizes
- Madison Group is building contemporary single detached homes designed on the principles of New urbanism. The fronts of the homes are full of large windows and covered front porches with the garages located at the rear of the home.
- Freehold City Towns
Q4: What are some of the local amenities?
- 5 min drive to the 407
- 39-Minute go train ride to union station
- Minutes away from the Cornell Rouge Bus Terminal
- Located within the area is the Markham Stouffville hospital and the Cornell Community Centre and Library
- 4 Schools located in the area with ratings of 7 and higher on the Fraser Institute report
- CF Markville, Local restaurants and café shops
- Rouge Urban National Park
Q5: What is the deposit structure?
Freehold City Towns – $220,000
- $25,000 Due on Signing
- $35,000 – due at 30 days
- $40,000 – due at 90 days
- $40,000 – due at 120 days
- $40,000 – due at 180 days
- $40,000 – due at 365 days
Single Detached – Total $320,000
- $25,000 Due on Signing
- $50,000 – due at 30 days
- $50,000 – due at 90 days
- $65,000 – due at 120 days
- $65,000 – due at 180 days
- $65,000 – due at 365 days
All Cheques are to be made payable to: MADISON HOMES CORNELL ROUGE LIMITED
Q6: What features and finishes are included?
Please click to find the current list of included features and finishes for the FREEHOLD TOWNS
Please click to find the current list of included features and finishes for the SINGLE DETACHED
Q7: What are the closing dates available?
Please inquire with the Sales Centre for the most up-to-date closing information.
Q8: Can you tell us more about the builder?
Madison Group is a reputable family company with over 50 years of experience with built communities in areas such as Toronto, Markham, Vaughan and most recently Pickering as well as high-rise developments in Toronto in areas such as Yonge and Eglinton (The Madison), Forest Hill (Zigg Condo’s) and most recently the Entertainment District (Nobu Toronto)
For more information, please go to MadisonGroup.ca
Reserving your home on VirtualSalesOffice.ca
Q1: Are the currently listed homes also being sold at the Sales Centres?
Yes, all of the currently listed homes are available on the Virtual Sales Office and in the physical Sales Centre.
Q2: If I reserve a home on the Virtual Sales Office, is it immediately removed from the Sales Centre database?
Yes, however, please keep in mind that all homes are available live on a first come, first served basis. Should your preferred home be reserved at the Sales Centre, you will be notified by the Sales Representative.
Q3: Will my credit card information be stored with Madison Group?
No. The credit card information is only stored with the bank and not the Madison Group database.
Q4: When will my $1000.00 credit card deposit be released.
The credit card hold is automatically released after 14 days by the bank. If you purchase a home, Madison Group will release the funds upon receipt of the deposit cheques as per the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. If you decide not the proceed with your purchase, please contact the Sales Representative by email. Your credit card hold will be released within 24 hours.