- Contemporary stone, brick, stucco and aluminum exterior combinations, as per applicable elevation.
- Architecturally controlled streetscape and co-ordinated exterior colour schemes, materials and elevations.
- Co-ordinated vinyl casement windows or thermo glazed fixed windows throughout, excluding basement windows.
- All windows will be energy efficient low-E Argon gas-filled. Screens on all opening windows.
- Modified Bitumen flat roofing system providing superior protection against water leakage.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Covered front porch with a double door entry.
- Elegant steel-front entry doors with decorative glazing, as per elevation.
- Brushed nickel finish front door grip-set and deadbolt lock.
- Pre-finished, sectional roll-up garage doors, some with decorative glazing, as per elevation.
- Contemporary exterior coach lights on front elevation (one at garage and one at porch).
- Direct insulated access door from garage to house with deadbolt and closer, if grade permits, and as per plan (garage to interior door to house, if applicable, may be lowered, relocated or eliminated to accommodate drainage as per grading, siting or municipality requirements, if applicable).
- Garage walls and ceiling to be fully boarded and primed.
- Balconies to feature black aluminum railing with glass inserts, as per plan.
- Two exterior hose bibs, location to be determined by Vendor (one at front and one at rear).
- Contemporary designed municipal number.
- Landscape package consisting of sodded front, shrub planting and decorative unit pavers.
- Nine-foot (9’) high ceilings on first floor in single detached homes and on second floor in townhomes (except in powder room and/or laundry room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered), as per plan.
- Eight-foot (8’) high ceilings on second floor in single detached homes and on first and third floor in townhomes (except in powder room and/or laundry room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered), as per plan.
- Two-panel square interior doors with brushed nickel finished lever handles (excluding entry doors). Painted hinges.
- Stained oak veneer staircases from first to second floor in single detached homes. Stairway railing to be mounted on stained finish oak nosing in platform areas, as per plan.
- Natural finish oak veneer staircases from first to third floor in townhomes. Stairway railing to be mounted on natural finish oak nosing in platform areas, as per plan.
- Stained oak handrails and pickets from basement to second floor in single detached homes, as per plan.
- Natural finish oak handrails and pickets from first to third floor in townhomes, as per plan (excluding unfinished basement staircase).
- Smooth ceilings on the first and second floor in single detached homes.
- Smooth ceilings on the first and second floor in townhomes. Third floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders except for bathrooms and laundry room, which will be smooth finished.
- Standard laundry tub.
- Hot and cold taps for laundry tub.
- Interior doors and trim to be painted cool white.
- Interior walls to be painted one colour with premium quality certified low VOC latex paint.
- 4-1/4” contemporary style baseboards with matching 2-3/4” casing on all first, second and third floor windows and doorways (where applicable).
- Single Detached Homes
- Gas fireplace complete with glass panel, gas log, ignition switch, with paint grade mantel, from Vendor’s standard samples, as per applicable plan.
- Upgraded kitchen cabinetry with tall uppers including traditional and contemporary options with choice of colour and door style (from Vendor’s standard selections).
- Choice of granite or quartz countertop (from Vendor’s standard selections).
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink.
- Single lever contemporary kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
- Walk-in or built-in pantries, breakfast bars and kitchen islands,
as per plan.
- White two-speed exhaust hood fan in kitchen ducted to exterior (6” vent).
- Heavy-duty wiring outlet for stove.
- Rough-in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
- Choose from contemporary and traditional bathroom vanity cabinetry with laminate countertops (from Vendor’s standard selections).
- Free-standing tub with mounted faucet in master ensuite in single detached homes, as per plan.
- Double sink vanity in master ensuite in single detached homes.
- Single sink vanity in master ensuite in townhomes, as per plan.
- White pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- Single lever chrome faucet in all vanities with built-in balance regulators.
- Quality white bathroom plumbing fixtures including sink, tub and toilet.
- Separate shower stall with waterproof light fixture and framed glass shower enclosure in single detached homes, as per applicable plan.
- Separate shower stall with waterproof light fixture and framed glass door in townhomes, as per applicable plan.
- Strip lighting in all bathrooms including powder room.
- Ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to ceiling. Separate shower stall to include the ceiling.
- Cement “Wonderboard” on separate shower enclosure wall(s) and ceiling, as per applicable plan.
- Pressure balance valve in all bath and shower enclosures.
- Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
- Low flow aerators on all faucets.
- Water saving toilets.
- Low flow shower heads in all showers.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Mirrors over all vanities in all bathrooms.
- Pre-finished 3/4” x 3 1/8” stained oak engineered flooring throughout first floor, including kitchen and breakfast area (excluding tiled areas), in single detached homes, as per applicable plan (chosen from Vendor’s standard samples).
- Pre-finished 3/4” x 3 1/8” natural oak engineered flooring throughout second floor, including kitchen and breakfast area (excluding tiled areas) in townhomes, as per applicable plan (chosen from Vendor’s standard samples).
- Ceramic tile flooring in foyer, powder room, all bathrooms, and laundry room from Vendor’s standard samples, as per applicable plan.
- Quality 40 oz. carpet in all finished areas on second floor (excluding tiled areas) from Vendor’s standard samples in single detached homes.
- Quality 40 oz. carpet in all finished areas on first and third floor (excluding tiled areas) from Vendor’s standard samples in townhomes.
- Quality underpad in all broadloom areas.
Energy Star Certified Features
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code for conservation of energy.
- High efficiency, forced air, direct-vent natural gas furnace complete with electronic ignition.
- High efficiency, gas-fired tankless water heater on rental
as per lease schedule.
- All windows will be energy efficient low-E Argon gas-filled.
- Windows and doors sealed with top quality exterior caulking.
- Thermostat centrally located.
Electrical & Mechanical Details
- Three category 5 telecommunication cable rough-ins (locations to be determined by Vendor).
- Three telephone rough-ins (locations to be determined by Vendor).
- Three RGB coaxial cable rough-ins (locations to be determined by Vendor).
- 100 AMP automatic circuit breakers with heavy duty copper wiring.
- White Decora-style light switches, plugs and plates.
- One smoke detector on every floor and in all bedrooms.
- Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- Electrical light fixtures to be installed in kitchen, family room, den and all bedrooms (excluding dining/living room).
- Switch controlled receptacle in living room and capped outlet in dining room (ceiling location to be determined by Vendor).
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
- One electrical outlet in garage ceiling for future door opener.
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at front porch, rear and in garage.
- One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement at electrical panel.
- Heavy-duty wiring and plug receptacle for clothes dryer.
- Dryer vent to exterior (location may vary from plans).
- Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Ventilation ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Rough-in for central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
- Engineered floor joists, sub-floor sheathing to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
- All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
- Poured concrete front porch as per applicable plan.
- Poured 9” concrete foundation walls with heavy-duty damp proofing and waterproof membrane (excluding garage).
- Basement “wrap” water-proofing system to be installed on the foundation wall (excluding garage) to prevent water penetration into basement.
- Cold storage room in basement, if grade permits, as per applicable plan.
- Rough-in 3-piece bathroom in basement, in single detached homes, as per plan.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Steel or wood beam construction in basement, as per applicable plan.
- Double stud party wall construction for townhomes, as per Ontario Building Code.
- Driveway, as per plan, to be paved by Vendor at Purchaser’s expense (subject to construction schedule).
The Tarion Warranty Corporation supports the Vendor with the following warranties: The home is free from:
- Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
- Defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors
and exterior caulking.
- Major structural defects for a period of seven years.
- Please refer to the home owner information package and/or visit Tarion.com for further details.
- All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home.
- Purchaser’s choice of interior colours and materials from Vendor’s standard samples if not yet ordered, installed or completed, provided that colour and materials are available from supplier and Purchaser agrees to select the colour and materials according to the Vendor’s schedule, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and materials to complete the dwelling and the Purchaser agrees to close the transaction with the Vendor’s choice of colour and materials.
- Laundry room floors, where applicable, may be lowered to accommodate entry door(s) due to grade at the Vendor’s discretion (unfinished basement ceiling height shall be lowered accordingly).
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice.
- Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front entrance and rear entrance may be increased or decreased depending on final grading.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home, sales office display or digital presentation, including broadloom, furniture, mirrors, electrical fixtures, drapery and window coverings, tile flooring, vinyl flooring, hardwood flooring, marble flooring, upgraded cabinetry, countertops, stained staircase and railing, painting, wall paper, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit being purchased.
- Room dimensions, door and window configurations may vary with final construction drawings.
- All ceiling heights are approximate and may vary. Some ceiling heights will be dropped to accommodate HVAC, plumbing, venting, electrical, mechanical, insulation, bulkheads and other structural requirements, which will result in areas of lower ceilings heights.
- Prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. The Vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.