Q1: Where is the site located?
Frenchman’s Bay is located in South Pickering off of Liverpool Road, north of Commerce Street, on Gull Crossing
Q2: How many homes are in the neighbourhood?
Frenchman’s Bay is a collection of 67 units consisting of 10 single detached homes and 57 contemporary townhomes
Q3: What style of homes are available for purchase and what are their sizes
- Single Detached Homes
- Elevation A is 2,720 sq. ft. and located on lots 3
- Elevation B is 2,692 sq. ft. and located on lots 5
- Each single detached home has an additional 659 sq. ft. of finished basement area, full bathroom and a separate walk-up basement entry
- 4 bedrooms with an option for a 5th in the basement
- 4 full bathrooms and 1 powder room
- 2 car attached garage with a direct entrance to the house and space on the driveway for 2 additional vehicles
- Contemporary Designed Townhomes
- Starting at 1,910 square feet up to 2,155 square feet
- 3-4 bedrooms
- A combination of 3 full bathrooms and 1 powder room or 2 full bathrooms and 2 powder room pending the unit
- 1 car garage with a direct entrance to the house and space on the driveway for 1 additional vehicle
Q4: What are some of the local amenities?
- Minutes away from the Pickering Go Station as well as Highway 401.
- A 5-minute walk from Lake Ontario (Frenchman’s Bay) and surrounded by, miles of trails, parkland, the marina and the boardwalk.
- A 3-minute drive to The Pickering Town Centre.
- Direct access to Commerce Park, inclusive of a walking track, playground and multipurpose sports court with basketball nets
Q5: What is the deposit structure?
- $45,000 on signing
- $45,000 in 60 days
- $30,000 on signing
- $30,000 in 60 days
Q6: What features and finishes are included?
Please click to find the current list of included features and finishes.
Q7: Am I able to select my finishes and upgrades?
Yes, interior finishes can still be selected by the purchaser.
Q8: Are the homes freehold?
Yes, however there is a common element fee of approximately $105/month to cover snow removal and landscaping
Q9: How are the utilities captured?
Each unit is individually metered
Q10: Can you tell us more about the builder?
Madison Group is a reputable family company with over 50 years of experience with built communities in areas such as Toronto, Markham, Vaughan and most recently Pickering as well as high-rise developments in Toronto in areas such as Yonge and Eglinton (The Madison), Forest Hill (Zigg Condo’s) and most recently the Entertainment District (Nobu Toronto)
For more information, please go to MadisonGroup.ca
Reserving your home on VirtualSalesOffice.ca
Q1: Are the currently listed homes also being sold at the Sales Centres?
Yes, all of the currently listed homes are available on the Virtual Sales Office and in the physical Sales Centre.
Q2: If I reserve a home on the Virtual Sales Office, is it immediately removed from the Sales Centre database?
Yes, however, please keep in mind that all homes are available live on a first come, first served basis. Should your preferred home be reserved at the Sales Centre, you will be notified by the Sales Representative.
Q3: Will my credit card information be stored with Madison Group?
No. The credit card information is only stored with the bank and not the Madison Group database.
Q4: When will my $500 credit card hold be released.
The credit card hold is automatically released after 14 days by the bank. If you purchase a home, Madison Group will release the funds upon receipt of the deposit cheques as per the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. If you decide not the proceed with your purchase, please contact the Sales Representative by email. Your credit card hold will be released within 24 hours.